Open this page on a mobile device that supports viewing models in augmented reality.
Natural Oak Timber Flooring Herringbone T&G
- Regular price
$133.25 / m²
- $89.95 / m²
Our timber Herringbone range provides the beauty and prestige of European Oak while bringing an added touch of luxury to your home. The distinctive herringbone pattern will set your home apart.
Colours will vary on different devices.
- Engineered timber core construction
- Real European Oak timber veneer
- Individual character and lively timber features
- Herringbone format
- Wire brushed, matte finish
- Micro-bevel profile
- T&G locking system
- Can be lightly sanded and recoated
- Sustainably sourced timber (FSC® Certified)
Note: Due to the nature of European Oak timber, grain patterns and characteristics can be expected. Although stained, European Oak varies in colour from board to board. The unique imperfections, knots and colouring are not inconsistencies and should be appreciated. Care must be taken when selecting from small samples. To create the herringbone pattern, both Left (L) and Right (R) packs will be supplied. Therefore, the number of packs ordered must be divisible by two.
20% Wastage is required for herringbone floors.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver Australia wide from $120.
This item leaves our warehouse in 3-7 business days and qualifies for our 14 day return policy.*
*Where stock is available.
This product requires professional installation. Click here to find an installer.
*20% Wastage is required for Herringbone products
600 x 120 x 14mm
Boards per Pack
m² per pack
615 x 248 x 120mm
Light Wire Brush
1. 7 Layers of world leading UV Acrylic Coating
2. 3mm Veneer of Engineered Oak Timber sourced from certified forests
3. 11mm Engineered Multiply Substrate for extra stability
4. Tongue & Groove Lock in System