We hope that you will be delighted with your Flooring Online Australia flooring purchase. If you change your mind about your purchase, you are welcome to return your product to us within 14 days of receiving your order. After 14 days have passed, we unfortunately can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
15% Restocking Fee
From 1 September 2022, a 15% Restocking Fee will be applied to all returned products. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Products must also be returned in its original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Floor Adhesives, Leveller, Underlay & Moisture Barriers cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately Sale and Clearance items cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To complete your return, we require a valid receipt or proof of purchase (including receipt or e-receipt).
Transaction fees charged by third parties at the point of sale, such as those charged by Paypal and Afterpay, are non-refundable.
Return of Stock
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged due to manufacturing error. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email documenting photo’s to email@example.com and we will arrange collection of goods.
It is the responsibility of the consumer making the to return to cover the costs of transportation of stock back to Flooring Online Australia's dispatch warehouse. Shipping costs are non-refundable. In the case that Flooring Online Australia arranges the transportation to collect your goods, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. Additional shipping fees will be applied to the new stock.
When returning your order we recommend purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our products come with the consumer guarantees found in the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded, including guarantees that the products will be of acceptable quality. The consumer guarantees are not affected by our change of mind policy above.
In the unlikely event that you receive products from us that do not comply with the consumer guarantees, we will provide you with a refund or exchange based on the below:
- If we consider that the product has a major failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product is unsafe, does not fit the description or is not fit for purpose), you can return it and receive your choice of a refund or an exchange, and compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage.
- If we consider that the product has a minor failure under the Australian Consumer Law (eg. the product's packaging is cracked but does not affect the safety or use of the product), we will provide you with our choice of a refund or exchange.
Where a product is damaged through misuse, accident or abnormal use, the Australian Consumer Law or any manufacturer’s warranty may not apply, and Flooring Online Australia may choose not to provide a refund, exchange or repair (if applicable).
Flooring Online Australia will require proof of purchase before providing a remedy under the Australian Consumer Law.
Consumer guarantees cannot be excluded or limited and are in addition to any manufacturer’s warranties.
How to make a return
- Check that you meet the above return conditions.
- Find your order/receipt number. This can be found on your e-receipt or Tax invoice.
- Please contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll advise which Flooring Online Australia distribution warehouse the stock needs to be returned to.
- Organise the transportation of goods to the advised Flooring Online Australia warehouse. Ensure your floors are in its original packaging and transported securely.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed minus a 15% restocking fee, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.