1820/2100 x 170 x 14mm
Boards per Pack
m² per pack
Direct Stick or Floating
Tasmanian Oak Timber Flooring
- Regular price
$144.34 / m²
- $105.95 / m²
Flooring Online’s Australian Timber range offers the best of Australian wood species, with rich knots and individual character, no two boards are the same. For those seeking beauty, prestige and timeless character in their flooring, Australian Timber is the perfect choice.
Colours will vary on different devices.
- Engineered timber core construction
- Real Australian timber veneer
- Individual character and lively timber features
- Light wire brushed, matte finish
- Micro-bevel profile
- Licensed 5G locking system
- Ideal for DIY (do it yourself) installation
- Can be lightly sanded and recoated
- Sustainably sourced timber (FSC® Certified)
Note: Due to the nature of Australian Species timber, strong grain patterns and characteristics can be expected. Australian Blackbutt varies in colour ranging from pale blondes to warmer orange tones. This blend creates a warm and rich look that is unique and cannot be replicated across products. The unique imperfections, marking and colouring are not inconsistencies and should be appreciated. Care must be taken when selecting from small samples.
*Where stock in the below specifications is unavailable, an alternative board length will be supplied.
** Single plank engineered flooring may include some nested lengths.
Shipping & Returns
We deliver Australia wide from $120.
This item leaves our warehouse in 3-7 business days and qualifies for our 14 day return policy.*
*Where stock is available.
This product can be installed by yourself. Download the step by step install guide.
1. 7 Layers of world leading UV Acrylic Coating
2. 3mm Veneer of Engineered Australian Timber sourced from certified forests
3. 11mm Engineered Multiply Substrate for extra stability
4. Revolutionary 5G Locking system for quicker installation