The safety and well‑being of everyone who orders through Flooring Online, as well as our staff and supply partners is our first priority. As such we are taking active steps to ensure we follow best practice procedures are followed for contactless deliveries of our products to your home or business.
- The day before your delivery is dispatched, you’ll receive confirmation from us in accordance with your request at the time of order. All orders will be delivered between 9am - 4:30pm.
- On the day of delivery, the driver will hand-deliver the goods to a nominated ground-floor location within your home, and remove any surplus packaging / pallets upon request.
In accordance with our Covid-safe policies;
- Our drivers are required to wash / sanitise their hands before and after each delivery.
- Our drivers are provided with masks and gloves, the wearing of which during delivery is mandatory. The gloves and masks are disposed of after each delivery.
- Our drivers will observe social distancing requirements of 1.5m throughout the delivery process. Please be mindful of their safety and yours in order to help us stick to this mandatory requirement.
- Please consider how other contact might be minimised, for example opening garage doors in advance of delivery to reduce contact within your home wherever possible.
Together we can stop the spread and stay safe.